|Brand and Model:||Baader Hyperion 24mm|
|Focal Length:||24 mm|
|Apparent FOV:||69.2 degrees|
|Field Stop Dia.:||29.0 mm|
|Eye Relief:||20 mm|
|Description:||Baader Planetarium - 24mm Hyperion Modular Eyepiece - 1.25" & 2"|
* Baader Hyperion eyepieces sport a true 68º field of view along with 20mm of eye relief.
* The 24mm Hyperion is a great low cost alternative to the 24mm Panoptic, a real binoviewing favorite.
* Works in both 1.25" & 2" focusers.
* Sharp, high-contrast images with a flat field, even in fast telescopes.
* High index glass and specially designed coatings yield darker sky and more stars than competitors.
* Internal baffling eliminates ghost reflections and stray light.
* The 24mm Hyperion accepts Televue Dioptrx astigmatism correction lenses, but due to optical design differences, does not accept the Finetuning Rings.